AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 Document Required: All India Insititute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS counselling for academic year 2017-18 will start from July 3. Counselling Call letter for MBBS-2017 has been uploaded.
The result of the entrance examination for selection of MBBS seats in seven AIIMS declared on 28th May. The list of successful candidates to be called for counselling. As per updates from official notification its clear that four times the number of seats in each category will be called for counselling. The counselling for allotment of seats to seven will be at AIIMS,New Delhi at J.L. Auditorium 8:30 AM onward.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 Schedule
The list of Selected /Shortlisted candidates will be made available on the Website. The E-mail /SMS Alert will be sent to the candidates on their registered E-mail /Mobile Numbers.
- Date of 2nd ROUND OF COUNSELING -3rd August, 2017
- Date of 3rd ROUND OF COUNSELING- 4th September, 2017
- Date of Open round of Counseling -27th September, 2017
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 Document Required
You are required to bring the following DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL at time of counselling:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS;
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship by 30th July, 2016.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth. (Matriculation)
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language.
OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority for Central Govt. Jobs/ for admission in Central Govt. Colleges/Institute.