AP MBBS Counselling 2017 Final Merit List – Document Verification:Andhra Pradesh state started counselling for Medical courses at medadm.apsche.ac.in. Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses. Candidates who qualified from the state were invited to attend counselling. A provisional merit list was published online on 13th July. Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Statewide Colleges, Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority, Private Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS).
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend to help line centers (JNTU, Hyderabad and PGRR Distance Education Center Hyderabad).
AP MBBS Counselling 2017 Document Required
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of Xerox copies.
- (a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- (b) Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- (c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- (d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- (e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
- (f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- (g) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Service records & if parent is not in-service SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative.
- (h) Aadhar Card
- (i) Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- (j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- (k) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.
- (l) Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper while the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- (m) Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016 (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
(n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
For more detail Candidates are advice to state tuned with the official website. It is also advice to open the website on Internet Explorer. However, candidates selected will be informed via emails and text messages but you are advice to check official website i.e. http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in/ everyday.